Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong

Feedback sextion, so ill post here.
    First, I don't see a way to use the search engine to only look in a specific forum.

Secondly, there's an archive topic in the AC Stories forum, yet those links only brings me back to the forum (to be sure, the stories exist, but it's ridiculously difficult to find them)

Originally posted by xThomas View Post
    Feedback sextion, so ill post here.
    First, I don't see a way to use the search engine to only look in a specific forum.
    On the advance search screen you have two tabs. Click on the Search Single Content Type tab. There you have the list of forums you can select from. Unfortunately, always when I have rebuild the the search index completely, it is corrupting and taking the site down. So I left the search index partial. Unfortunately, it means that the search does not find everything.

Secondly, there's an archive topic in the AC Stories forum, yet those links only brings me back to the forum (to be sure, the stories exist, but it's ridiculously difficult to find them)
    Links on which page? Do you have a link to that?

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Here is a link to the aformentioned topic. apolyton (.) net/showthread.php/133871-Chiron-Archives
      But it's working today. I'm not sure if this is just a one time glitch on your end or my computer.

Comment

Here is a link to the aformentioned topic. apolyton (.) net/showthread.php/133871-Chiron-Archives
        But it's working today. I'm not sure if this is just a one time glitch on your end or my computer.
        Well, actually I fixed those before I saw your thread. I was just asking to figure out whether I fixed those or some others.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

The best way to search a specific forum on Apolyton is to use Google. For example, if I wanted to find all of Dan's mind blowing TurnCast threads, I could type this query into Google:

site:http://apolyton.net/forumdisplay.php/31-Site-Feedback-News turncast

And there they are! The only problem with this is that people then see what you're searching for in the "Visitors found this page by searching for" section.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
          X