Replacement players wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement players wanted

AXT039 needs two new players to replace the Drones and Gaians. The other humans are buster (UoP) and me (PK). The AIs are Cyborgs, Spartans and Hive. We are at 2123.

I'd be interested in the Gaians. Tell me more. Is the game rated?

Comment

interested. Could you post/ mail some game details befor i pick a faction ?
      thanks...

Comment

nice crosspost
        Drones should be alright, unless the to be subbed did something "unconventional"

Comment

The game is random map/transcend. I have not made contact with the other factions yet; it's been two weeks since the last turn so I don't remember much more about the game. If you guys are interested, you should mail Tau Ceti for your passwords and Flo should ask buster to send him the latest turn.

Comment

all right everybody. Received the password, contacted buster for the turn...
            Looks like White Elephants is the only one here i haven't played with yet

Comment

I'm game. Where's the turn? You can email me at Feenybe@cs.com. Good Luck Gang!

Comment

While we are on the subject of replacement players, AXT037 (Librarian, 2135) could use a new Peacekeeper. Applicants welcome...

Comment

Ok, I'll take that.

Comment

Replacement player wanted for ACT044. The Gaian player is gone. Tournament map, MY 2137. Your opponents will be Xarathas (UoP), Misfit (PK) and me (Morgan).

Comment

I'm game, I love playing Gaians. Of course, quitting players usually leave their empires is very poor shape, but that adds to the challenge, I guess!
                      Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
                      http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

You can get your turn from Misfit (misfit_travel@hotmail.com and tkarg@sympatico.ca; send a mail to both adresses) and your password of course from Tau Ceti.

Comment

New position open as the University in ACT043 (tournament map, Transcend). The year is 2136.

Comment

I'll take it if you don't mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X