No announcement yet.

Does anybody still play this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, not famous ... just someone with too much time on their hands I was active in the 1999 - 2005 timeframe then sorta drifted away from the game

Comment

Having 'too much time' on one's hands seems like a far-fetched dream to me, how I envy you.

Comment

I did not played much in 2014, but for sure in 2013, both solos and with my nephew (both coops and against each other).

Comment

This game has very special significance for me. I still have a save file in dropbox that I'll play on either the family laptop or desktop whenever the mood strikes me.

Just... one... more... turn...

It'd been out for a while already when son was born in 2002 but I remember playing a game from start to finish in the hours between when the hospital kicked me out (end of visitor hours) to when I could go back. I was too excited to sleep (new dad syndrome) and so there I went. Wish I remember how I ended the game and what faction.

But yes, people do still play.

Though right now I'm eager to try out Beyond Earth. Got a copy for that same son for Christmas and a copy for myself so we can venture in as either a team (or opponents) together.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
          X