Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa Universalis IV!!!

Just got announced!

I hope they release a CKII to EUIV savegame converter.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Will it be as boring as EU3?

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
        I hope they release a CKII to EUIV savegame converter.
        That would be deeply awesome. I don't know if they still do that any more though.

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        Will it be as boring as EU3?
        Blasphemer.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          Blasphemer.
          Most of the game features are tedious (diplomats, merchants if you don't automate them) or like watching paint dry (colonists, missionaries). There isn't a lot to do except go to war. And the AI is pretty bad at warfare. And if you're successful you have to stop for a while because of infamy. A lot of the game is just waiting for an opportunity to do something. Oh, and the occasional annoying random event that hurts your stability but doesn't have any real consequences.

Comment

Most of the game features are tedious (diplomats, merchants if you don't automate them) or like watching paint dry (colonists, missionaries). There isn't a lot to do except go to war. And the AI is pretty bad at warfare. And if you're successful you have to stop for a while because of infamy. A lot of the game is just waiting for an opportunity to do something. Oh, and the occasional annoying random event that hurts your stability but doesn't have any real consequences.
            You're doing it wrong.

Comment

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

Yet, for all that, it is oddly addicting.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I love Europa Universalis III Complete. Anyone who says otherwise . . . .
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You don't even have the latest version? Poser

EU3 "Complete" only includes the first two expansions. Better get out your wallet to get features that should have been in the game to begin with.

Comment

Actually, no I don't.

Comment

I have the expansions, Divine Wind and Heir to the Throne, but I haven't downloaded/installed the latest patch/upgrade.

Comment

It can be far more fun if you tweak the text files. Either as a cheat or to make the game silly difficult.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You have to roleplay to have fun with EU.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                          X