• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary Cap League

ACS Salary Cap

Group ID# 1249
    Password: poly
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

In

Comment

in

Comment

Inne.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

yup
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I can't remember which site this was. ESPN YAHOO or CBSsportsline.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yahoo.

Beware. You have to name your team before joining a group.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thanks, IN
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

inne as well
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Everything we do is Yahoo, except Lombardi League, which makes me want to drop Lombardi.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I can't disagree more.

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

You don't have the advanced Alzheimer's that I do. It's easier for you to remember to go somewhere totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          You don't have the advanced Alzheimer's that I do. It's easier for you to remember to go somewhere totally different.
                          Indeed!
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            I have a bookmarks folder in chrome with only fantasy sites in it. Lombardi, IDP, Salary, the other yahoo thing, and the march madness ones. No memory involved (except that it's not March and I don't need to hit those ones).

See?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by ColdWizard; August 14, 2012, 00:52.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

LOL, me too, but my folder is named, " Are you ready for some football!"
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X