Post Here Your Favorite Romney Policy Stances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Here Your Favorite Romney Policy Stances

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Would that be last week's position or the week before?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I like when he's for socialized medicine. I don't like it when he's against socialized medicine.

Comment

Mitt Romney supported gay marriage before he became against it.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Did you know the Romney sheep is NZ leading wool producer?

Click image for larger version

Name:	flash-preview.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	9093611
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Letting Israel potentially **** the entire global economy by giving them carte blanche to attack Iran.

Misunderstanding the US' 'special relationship' with the UK - you're supposed to treat us like **** behind closed doors - not in public!

Basically calling the Palestinians a bunch of retarded losers because of their culture...

Biting the very hand that feeds (the media).

Etc, etc...

He'll make a great US president!
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

But... he's a sheep! Let the mocking begin!!!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I guess there aren't many Romney supporters here.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The least bad of a horrendous field of Republican nominees.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

He's the best hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free speech can produce.

USA!

Comment

As George Carlin once said:

This is the best we can do, folks. This is what our country has to offer. Garbage in, garbage out.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Are you all having fun in your circlejerk thread? We can play the same game with Obama, if you like. So how about that Guantanamo, guys? Or the whole "if unemployment is over 7% by the end of my next term, I deserve to be a one term president"? Etc.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Are you all having fun in your circlejerk thread? We can play the same game with Obama, if you like. So how about that Guantanamo, guys? Or the whole "if unemployment is over 7% by the end of my next term, I deserve to be a one term president"? Etc.
                            There is a reason why you don't wade into the midst of a circle jerk.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Couldn't resist. Personality flaw.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X