TBS Games for the iPad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBS Games for the iPad?

My work just issue iPads to its employees (sweet). My first thought, of course, was to figure out what the best turn based strategy games are.

Does anyone have any good suggestions?

-Jonny Chow

Don't have one, but there is an Ipad games thread at quartertothree.com
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

CivRev? it has a Civ1 feel

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

New game Amazing Alex hot 2012

Yepi game we are updated with the latest on Alex Amazing game for you!
        You will have fun playing the game with the latest Yepi,
        The game's main character, Alex, is a whiz kid and the user will have to create a chain reaction using a set of objects to complete tasks that he assigned. Each job can have more than one solution.

Users will even have the option to create new levels using 35 interactive objects. Rovio believe that the player can challenge others by creating new levels of their own. Users can share levels that they create, along with their solutions, with other players. The upcoming games will be played on four sites and get free updates regularly from Rovio.

Excellent Alex is expected to play in the Apple App Store and Google Store in July 2012. However, the developers have not disclosed any day, the price of now.

Comment

Starbase Orion is by far the best.

Comment

Working...
          X