2nd Level German Court: Circumcision illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Don't talk to me about the foreskin. The foreskin isn't any different from the rest of the similiar skin on the penis. There isn't a whole lot of senstitivity there, so don't even try that one. The issue is the penis head. And underwear prevents rubbing. That's a fact.

Now your point is that excessive rubbing on the penis head causes decreased sensitivity over time. Now I think that's total bull****, but even if that were true, clearly underwear is an important factor here.
    You are so very stupid.

God bless you. You're in the right faith.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I don't know how many nerve endings are in an entire penis so I don't know if 70,000 is supposed to be a lot.

Comment

• Also, is it possible someone with a less sensitive dick would last longer? I doubt any studies have been done on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          Also, is it possible someone with a less sensitive dick would last longer? I doubt any studies have been done on this.
          You can google it. They have been done and there's no difference in session length.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I don't know how many nerve endings are in an entire penis so I don't know if 70,000 is supposed to be a lot.
            Read my wall of text.

Excerpt:
            The foreskin is more sensitive than the fingertips, the glans (head) of the penis, or the lips of the mouth. It contains a richer variety and greater concentration of specialized nerve receptors than any other part of the body. (15) These specialized nerve endings can discern motion, subtle changes in temperature, and fine gradations of texture. (16) This function enables genitally intact males to experience a superior dimension of sexual pleasure, compared to males who were circumcised. Intact males can be more tender, gentle, relaxed, and loving during sex because the slightest and subtlest gesture or motion evokes deeply satisfying sensations. Circumcised males have to work harder just to feel sensations. This is an unhealthy situation for both the male and his partner.

My partner of 9 years is circumcised and I'm not. I've got ample first-hand experiences in the differences between the two. There is most definitely a difference in sensation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              You are so very stupid.

God bless you. You're in the right faith.
              "In 2009, Schober et al reported on self-assessed sexual sensitivity in 81 men, 11 of whom were not circumcised. When assessing areas producing sexual pleasure, the foreskin was ranked 7th, after the glans, lower and upper shaft, and the left and right sides of the penis, but above the area between scrotum and anus, the scrotum itself, and the anus.[11]"- wiki

Not so stupid after all, eh.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What exactly do you think you are trying to prove there?

You just admitted it has sexual pleasure?

Comment

In 2009, Schober et al reported on self-assessed sexual sensitivity in 81 men, 11 of whom were not circumcised. When assessing areas producing sexual pleasure, the foreskin was ranked 7th,

Let me guess. Exactly 70 of those 81 men said they couldn't feel anything in their foreskin?
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    What exactly do you think you are trying to prove there?

You just admitted it has sexual pleasure?
                    I never said it didn't. I said it was the same as the rest of the similar skin on the penis. It turns out I was wrong, because it gives less sexual pleasure than every other part of the penis.

You can't honestly be so stupid as to believe that removing it is going to make a difference here. Talk to me about the penis head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                      Let me guess. Exactly 70 of those 81 men said they couldn't feel anything in their foreskin?

Comment

I never said it didn't. I said it was the same as the rest of the similar skin on the penis. It turns out I was wrong, because it gives less sexual pleasure than every other part of the penis.

You can't honestly be so stupid as to believe that removing it is going to make a difference here. Talk to me about the penis head.

Comment

• You're as pigheaded as they come.

Comment

The individual right to religious liberty vs. the communal right to be intolerant toward Jews?
                            The individual right to an unspoiled body vs. the communal right to exercising religious practices.

If you want to model religious liberty as an individual right, I don't see how this would make circumcision an OK practice. After all, the baby isn't exercising his religious liberty. And the parents are exerceising theirs on another individual, which is against the point of individual liberty. In fact, I don't even think religion can effectively be modeled as an individual right, and this is a good example.

Comment

• Also, "An examination of 7 circumcised and 6 uncircumcised 60-96 year-old male cadavers found no difference in keratinization of the glans penis.[11] Bleustein et al. (2003) tested the sensitivity of the glans penis, and found no difference between circumcised and uncircumcised men.[12"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                                The individual right to an unspoiled body vs. the communal right to exercising religious practices.

If you want to model religious liberty as an individual right, I don't see how this would make circumcision an OK practice. After all, the baby isn't exercising his religious liberty. And the parents are exerceising theirs on another individual, which is against the point of individual liberty. In fact, I don't even think religion can effectively be modeled as an individual right, and this is a good example.
                                If this were mutilation of something of some significance you would have a point. This is a time honored religious practice that has been around for thousands of years. There is very little if any harm done. Circumcised males (especially jewish) have no problems. This is a non-issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X