Let's be serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be serious

Let's be serious, guys. Civ V is a ****ty game and Gods & Kings will just be icing on the turd. The creation of this subforum is literally the most ridiculous thing that has ever happened on Apolyton. Go back to playing Civ IV already.

Good enough for the general civ5 forum, not good enough for the review contest
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Why should people waste their time writing honest reviews if they are going to be deleted without any explanation.
      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Cheating scumbag.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
          Let's be serious, guys. Civ V is a ****ty game and Gods & Kings will just be icing on the turd. The creation of this subforum is literally the most ridiculous thing that has ever happened on Apolyton. Go back to playing Civ IV already.
          I completely agree that Civ5 is a turd. As for going back to playing Civ4BTS... Why not join our multiplayer, multiforum democracy game?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Civ V is a ****ty game
            qft
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you can't keep up with change then stay behind...Not everybody can cope with change...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                Why should people waste their time writing honest reviews if they are going to be deleted without any explanation.
                Wiglaf's review wasn't deleted, it was even placed in the spotlight (where it as far as I know still is available).
                Later on though Wiglaf edited his original review and placed all kinds of stuff in it, clearly to troll. One of the mods then deleted it from the forum.

It was a very creative way of trolling, so I could absolutely smile about it, but it had nothing to do with the contest.
                I think it's a pitty that he destroyed his own review b/c I thought it was a good review, eventhough I didn't agree with all of it.

Comment

This man is saying what everyone who is intelligent is thinking.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                    Wiglaf's review wasn't deleted, it was even placed in the spotlight (where it as far as I know still is available).
                    Later on though Wiglaf edited his original review and placed all kinds of stuff in it, clearly to troll. One of the mods then deleted it from the forum.

It was a very creative way of trolling, so I could absolutely smile about it, but it had nothing to do with the contest.
                    I think it's a pitty that he destroyed his own review b/c I thought it was a good review, eventhough I didn't agree with all of it.
                    WTF are you talking about. His review was hilarious and informative and then you banned him because you didn't like it. Classy
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You mean the one that's still being featured in the spotlight? That one hasn't been deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                        A good question.

I have to say, after writing that review, I have seen the error of my ways. Gods and Kings is really a great expansion pack.

Comment

FOR ME TO POOP ON :MAD:

Seriously, the tactical AI is hilarious now. I played a game where I put a citadel near an enemy city, and they never attacked it. Their army just kept losing hit points before disbanding, no doubt terrorized by my fearsome and totally unoccupied fortress. I didn't get a negative diplo modifier for this, though a "-5 You Have Broken Our AI Subroutines!" would not even be in the top 5 of the most ridiculous diplomatic penalties this turd of a game awards.
                          Last edited by Wiglaf; June 29, 2012, 09:30. Reason: -3 WE TRIED SPYING ON YOU, AND YOU TOLD US TO STOP!

Comment

I don't understand the haters. Sure Civ V left a lot to be desired. However, G&K fixed it plus. If you haven't tried it stop complaining. Frankly, I don't understand why you waste everyone's time. If you don't like the game get over it and stop coming to the forum that is only about the game.
                            mike

Comment

I think this is my third post in this forum in six months or so. And I have played the game -- not sure why you think I haven't "tried it." Bizarre. My post was about the game, yours was argumentative.

Comment

Working...
                              X