MSNBC: Mitt Romney has a Police Officer Fetish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    It's true, I'm horrible. I take difficult classes, get good grades, don't drink, don't do drugs, shower regularly, spotless discipline record. Terrible
    What a waste of youth...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

HC fortunately won't be paying these enablers any mind but I thought, for the sake of balance, to still say that he is doing good and should be focused on school.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I can see how much good a focus on school did for you! You would be a great role model for HC.

Comment

Just because his life hasn't played out to his expectations doesn't mean that he's always wrong.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yes, forces beyond his control such as his uncontrollable desire to join the marines have held him back.

Comment

HC isn't going to make that mistake. His brother, on the other hand...

Comment

You're joining the Marines?
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

He has a twin brother.

Comment

I always thought he was the smartest of you three since he was the only one not to post here.
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                          I always thought he was the smartest of you three since he was the only one not to post here.
                          Oh sure, when Sir Og says it it's funny. :wiglaf:
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                          X