MSNBC: Mitt Romney has a Police Officer Fetish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    Haven't all of us wanted to do this at one point or another? I'd pull over all the jerks who turn without using their turn signal
    QFMFT

Comment

Romney's now being criticized for being a narc. Supposedly, he told some guy in his neighborhood who was outside smoking weed to put it out.

Typical liberals. Following the law is considered wrong.

And for another thing, he is a dick about people smoking pot on the beach:

Mr. Romney and his wife take regular walks around La Jolla, exchanging pleasantries with fellow strollers and occasionally enforcing the law. A young man in town recalled that Mr. Romney confronted him as he smoked marijuana and drank on the beach last summer, demanding that he stop.

Liberals are going to have to explain this to me. Outrage at Romney telling someone not to smoke weed.

I always knew Liberals favored the 'Snitches get Stitches' way of doing things.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Did he tell Rosa Parks to sit in the back of the bus?

Comment

I'd hope so, if the law at the time said that black people should sit at the back of the bus. Laws need to be obeyed no matter how stupid or unjust they are, and to think otherwise reeks of Liberalism.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Whatever. I have no problem with Romney telling someone committing a crime by smoking weed to put it out.

I guess I should have let that guy who beat down the old Asian lady to get away. I'm just being a narc otherwise.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I bet Mitt Romney was a real delinquent in his formative years. I bet one time he had coke:

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                I'd hope so, if the law at the time said that black people should sit at the back of the bus. Laws need to be obeyed no matter how stupid or unjust they are, and to think otherwise reeks of Liberalism.
                QFT
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Whatever. I have no problem with Romney telling someone committing a crime by smoking weed to put it out.

I guess I should have let that guy who beat down the old Asian lady to get away. I'm just being a narc otherwise.
                  Yes, robbery and smoking a joint are equivalent to each other, and they are equivalent to jaywalking.

Comment

Everyone seems to be missing the most critical bit of info to come out in this story:

Mitt Romney drove... a Rambler!!
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

OMG! This is breaking news! A college student who did pranks!
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I think Al has a thing for Lawrence O'Donnell. That's why he's always posting links to his show.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Everyone seems to be missing the most critical bit of info to come out in this story:

Mitt Romney drove... a Rambler!!
                            Not surprising since his father was the CEO of AMC prior to becoming governor.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Another indictment.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I also drove a Rambler. In fact I drove two, a Rambler Classic and a Rambler American. Beep, beep.

"I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X