Play minecraft for free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play minecraft for free

Hello everyone I just dropped by to inform everyone about my new website that allows you to try the full version of minecraft for free, excluding multiplayer (for right now)! We currently have a webclient that supports all operating systems, and a nice forum. Our website is located at my prfile
    Note: due to security reasons, we do require that you read and accept our Terms of Service, located on the front page, before playing Minecraft.

Thanks, hope to see you soon,

Hey Thanks for sharing this game with us..I am a bigger fan of playing this game so always like to have this type of reviews....Can You Please share with me some Links of this game?

Comment

Yeah your welcome buddy, it was really fun and interesting game. Just go to my profile and click the website then register if you are interested to play.. Please have fun.

Comment

I have played this game. I have installed this game in my PC. You can also play this game online, there are number of website which can allow you to play this game online.

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that this is just a scam?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
          X