Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug or preference setting confusion?

Hi everyone!

I am playing SMACX and have suddenly got a wierd little black box show up where the base size indicator should be. I was playing with the preference settings earlier (detailed right click, not auto disembark transport etc) and then I get this! I have tried reseting the preferences, starting a new game and restarting the game but its not gone back to normal......Anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Btw I'm using a custom faction with the Spartan graphics which I made in the editor, I just realised other factions seem to be ok but I don't remember this black box showing up when using my created faction previously....

You don't get what I mean?? Usually when you build a base there is a little box which indicates its size, 1,2,3 etc but on mine it is just a black box, no number or anything. How can I fix this?

Comment

I'm not much of a modder, but problems like this can arise from mis-matched color palettes. You might want to look at the Design Workshop to see if your problem is discussed there.

(The other poster in this thread is undoubtedly an ad-bot.)
      "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
      -- Kosh

Comment

Ok thanks, I have been testing and think it is something specific to do with the Spartan base graphics as I notice it doesnt happen if I change it.

Ok I don't use forums much and didn't know it was a robot

Comment

You may have the same color for the number as for the background box.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
          X