Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't afford his 30 kids but says he needs a break from child support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't afford his 30 kids but says he needs a break from child support.

This is an embarrassment. I'm not really sure what should be done but the man shouldn't be allowed to keep popping out welfare kids at the rate of EIGHT PER YEAR and I have to wonder WTF the 11 women were thinking because I can't come up with a single reason other than they wanted more kids to get more welfare. I'm really thinking there needs to be a cap of like 2 kids for welfare and if you have more it's your problem not the states plus there should be mandatory depro shots or something to prevent them popping out ever more children on the public dime. I mean 30 kids and having 8 kids per year for two years in a row?

Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support

Desmond Hatchett (YouTube)
    And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.
    Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.
    The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.
    Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.
    Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.
    The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.
    And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support. Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV. The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when [...]
    Last edited by Dinner; May 19, 2012, 17:57.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

And Al still thinks it's difficult to get laid. The guy can be a complete dead beat loser and some women will still line up.

Comment

Why talking only half his paycheck ?
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

The idea is that he still needs some money to live on but he's only making, officially anyway, $8.50 per hour and probably isn't even working full time. More than likely he is keeping a part time job so he is officially paying something (though only something like $1.50 per kid per month) while his "real" job is probably something illegal and under the table so the government can't take his money.

Comment

See, this is what will happen when Romney and his kind take over.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

So you're saying that under Romney more people won't be able to afford their 30 CHILDREN?

Comment

Maybe he's talking about Polygamy...
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

This is the trouble with Welfare.

Welfare is a system put in place for the best of reasons, to provide a safety net for those that fall on bad times. But this isn't falling on bad times, it is deliberate abuse of the system. The problem is if Welfare isn't granted innocent children suffer.

My wife and I are middle-class. We can't afford to be on the property ladder and supporting children would be difficult. It is disgusting that there are so many in our country that don't need to work and get housing and can support numerous children. In the West we've created a system that causes society to degenerate - in the USA you have this guy. In the UK, we have ratboy.

Should those without means to support their children be allowed to reproduce? Clearly a situation too unpleasant for anyone in mainstream politics to consider and therefore the problem will continue.

Comment

2 examples of selfish degenerates is all you can come up with ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    The idea is that he still needs some money to live on but he's only making, officially anyway, $8.50 per hour and probably isn't even working full time. More than likely he is keeping a part time job so he is officially paying something (though only something like $1.50 per kid per month) while his "real" job is probably something illegal and under the table so the government can't take his money.
                    Exactely... Why does this guy even have 5 seconds of free time ?

Comment

The kids should be sent to an orphanage. This way you don't have to pay welfare to the mom, and the guy can take a break.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                        2 examples of selfish degenerates is all you can come up with ?
                        It wouldn't take long to add more examples, but it unnecessary and wouldn't convince you anyway. If I put 10 examples would that make a difference? 50? 100? 1000?

In Britain it is safe to say 100,000s are on Welfare as they're better off doing that than working.

Two minutes looking: "264,000 households in the UK where no one has ever worked."

Comment

This man can't be allowed to continue riding the half-of-minimum-wage gravy train. We must cut his balls off.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                            This man can't be allowed to continue riding the half-of-minimum-wage gravy train. We must cut his balls off.
                            He is getting to reproduce without paying for it. His children will ultimately cost the state a fortune.

Comment

Are you a member of the Nazi party by any chance?

(In before "Godwin" )

Comment

Working...
                              X