• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Isn't it theoretically possible to combine the DNA of two different women?
      Theoretically it should be possible to take an X from each but I seriously doubt we're even remotely close to that being a possibility.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Oh sweet Jesus.

That was an atrocity on level with the gassing of the Kurds.
        QFMFT :furious:
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Elok
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Did you know that, for a short period, Johnny Cash was a short-order cook at a Chinese place? You can read all about it in his memoir, "I Wok the Line."
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel good about what you just did?

I want you to think about that, friend.

Otherwise, revolutions, walls, etc. etc.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• See? Now that's more like it. No more bashing people who happen to disagree with gay marriage. Legal protections of civil union are sufficient to allow clone-**** bars.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel good about what you just did?

I want you to think about that, friend.

Otherwise, revolutions, walls, etc. etc.
                  I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I was feeling strange yesterday; maybe I had a stroke or something, who knows. And if that doesn't sound like a stroke to you, well, the effects can vary. Different strokes for different folks.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• We so desperately need a facepalm smiley.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Comment

• OH HELLO ELOK , CARE TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT HOW IT'S BAD TO EAT JUNK FOOD?

NO?

SAY IT, SAY THE CHEF COOKS JUNK FOOD :MAD:

I AM SO ****ING TIRED OF YOUR STUPID ASS PUNS AND BULL**** INNUENDO THAT I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER IF YOU HAD A POSTING STYLE BEFORE THIS OF YOUR OWN, OR IF YOU WERE ALWAYS SOME KIND OF DOUCHEBAG STUCK IN SECOND GRADE WITH THE IQ OF A THIRD GRADER? WHICH IS IT? THE OTHER DAY I BOUGHT A PARROT AND NOW I DON'T HAVE BEER MONEY! BUT IT'S OK! A BIRD IN THE HAND IS WORTH TWO IN THE BUSCH! I CAN DO IT TOO YOU ****ING WEASEL! :maD: Aangry: EVERYONE CAN DO IT! YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL! I WAS WATCHING THE NEWS THE OTHER DAY, AND I HEARD THAT AN INDIAN MAN WAS HOLDING HOSTAGES AT A REAL ESTATE AGENCY BECAUSE HE HAD NO INSURANCE! HE SHOT HIMSELF. I GUESS HE BOUGHT THE STATE FARM! SEE I DID IT AGAIN, WITHOUT EVEN TRYING! YOU ARE LIKE A WHALE, YOU SHOULD WRITE FOR FAMILY GUY! GO ,LEAVE THESE BOARDS, AND WRITE FOR FAMILY GUY :MAD:

Comment

• If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?

Comment

• Create a sock puppet account to make people think other people find your posts funny. Clever. :rolleyes;

Comment

• Wait, are you accusing me of being a sock puppet?
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                                OH HELLO ELOK , CARE TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT HOW IT'S BAD TO EAT JUNK FOOD?

NO?

SAY IT, SAY THE CHEF COOKS JUNK FOOD :MAD:

I AM SO ****ING TIRED OF YOUR STUPID ASS PUNS AND BULL**** INNUENDO THAT I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER IF YOU HAD A POSTING STYLE BEFORE THIS OF YOUR OWN, OR IF YOU WERE ALWAYS SOME KIND OF DOUCHEBAG STUCK IN SECOND GRADE WITH THE IQ OF A THIRD GRADER? WHICH IS IT? THE OTHER DAY I BOUGHT A PARROT AND NOW I DON'T HAVE BEER MONEY! BUT IT'S OK! A BIRD IN THE HAND IS WORTH TWO IN THE BUSCH! I CAN DO IT TOO YOU ****ING WEASEL! :maD: Aangry: EVERYONE CAN DO IT! YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL! I WAS WATCHING THE NEWS THE OTHER DAY, AND I HEARD THAT AN INDIAN MAN WAS HOLDING HOSTAGES AT A REAL ESTATE AGENCY BECAUSE HE HAD NO INSURANCE! HE SHOT HIMSELF. I GUESS HE BOUGHT THE STATE FARM! SEE I DID IT AGAIN, WITHOUT EVEN TRYING! YOU ARE LIKE A WHALE, YOU SHOULD WRITE FOR FAMILY GUY! GO ,LEAVE THESE BOARDS, AND WRITE FOR FAMILY GUY :MAD:
                                YOU MEAN MANATEE, ASSFACE.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X