Republicans really do hate gay people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    A federal court would prevent this rogue gay judge from this course of action.
    Obviously the activist federal courts are trying to stop the equal protection clause from granting equal protection to all citizens, straight or gay.

Comment

DON'T THINK I FORGET THAT YOU SUGGESTED IN THAT THREAD THAT MY DOG IS A POWER BOTTOM. http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...r-Dogs-Penises

Washington is NOT a homosexual. And That thread was beyond useless. Did you know that it's nearly impossible to even access a dog's penis. After receiving no useful advice I ended up trying to put a human condom on and the thing was like a holstered weapon. I had never seen anything like it.
      Your dog's name is Washington and you live in Washington?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Obviously the activist federal courts are trying to stop the equal protection clause from granting equal protection to all citizens, straight or gay.
        Learn what the word "activist" means.

Your dog's name is Washington and you live in Washington?
        Yes, much like George Washington was named Washington and he lived in Washington.

Comment

Learn what the word "activist" means.

Yes, much like George Washington was named Washington and he lived in Washington.
          ac·tiv·ist
          noun
          1. an especially active, vigorous advocate of a cause, especially a political cause.
          adjective
          2. of or pertaining to activism or activists: an activist organization for environmental concern.
          3. advocating or opposing a cause or issue vigorously, especially a political cause: Activist opponents of the President picketed the White House.
          The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Someone who would trample the CONSTITUTION in order to deny equal rights to LGBT people = activist bigot. Moron.

Comment

The Constitution does not enshrine the rights of gays.

Comment

Why should gays be treated differently to hetrosexuals? Does the constitution lay out that they should be discriminated against?

Comment

No. It doesn't say anything about gay people at all.

Comment

So therefore it does enshrine the rights of gays, because gays are just people.

Comment

Go back to your high school debate squad suckfest. Plenty of dicks to be sucked there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        The Constitution does not enshrine the rights of gays.
                        All gay people born or naturalized in the United States are suppose to be covered by the Fourteenth Amendment.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It is frankly ridiculous to read a right to gay marriage into the Constitution.

Comment

It is also frankly ridiculous to read a right to marriage for blonde people into the Constitution.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm not going to pretend to know the full details of the constitution of the US, but if it does not offer freedom from discrimination based on race, gender, or sexual orientation then that is a failure of your country.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I prefer Asher's Wiglaf over Drake's.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X