Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I Date The Mother Of A Play Ground Baseball Player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Date The Mother Of A Play Ground Baseball Player?

Let's get one thing straight: I USED TO PLAY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL, before I had sex for the first time but long after I started masturbating. So I know a thing or two about referees and umpires who voluntarily work kids games. They're generally either Mexicans who don't realize the job isn't paid, pedophiles using fake names, or domineering serial killers looking for an extra opportunity to exercise control over a captive audience. I'm no Mexican or pedophile or murderer, but I recently received via email an invitation from a friend in a seedy neighborhood in Virginia, giving me the opportunity to umpire games at a LOCAL COMMUNITY PLAY GROUND.

What could go wrong, I thought in my naiveatay as I drove to the playground last weekend, I need the exercise and I have done far more embarrassing things like cunninglingus. I show up to the opener (MY OPENER. I suspect that these kids had been playing games previously, not that I'd know this because I WAS NOT EVEN PROVIDED A ****ING SCHEDULE BY THE LEAGUE COMMISSIONER ) AND I WAS READY TO GO. I get the lineup from the coaches OH NO WAIT I DON'T BECAUSE THE COACHES DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO WRITE THEIR LINEUPS, I talk to the hispanic groundskeeper about keeping the field dry from the light rain OH NO WAIT THERE IS NO GROUNDSKEEPER TO SPEAK OF, and I set up behind homeplate and say play ball.

OH HELLO, THEN THE KIDS START LAUGHING AT ME AND THE OUT OF PLACE 25-YEAR-OLD WHITE COACH OF THE TEAM MADE UP ENTIRELY OF TOKEN BLACK KIDS TELLS ME TO "STAND BEHIND THE MOUND, ROOKIE." WELL APPARENTLY WHO KNEW that in PLAY GROUND BASEBALL, the umpire IS SUPPOSED TO STAND BEHIND THE PITCHER? Yes you read that right, there is ONLY ONE UMPIRE AND THE APPROPRIATE PLACE FOR ME TO STAND WAS BEHIND THE PITCHER.

I ejected the coach and from the game immediately, even though I knew he was the only other potential target on the field in the event of a drive by. I was not wearing any kind of bullet proof vest or any protection at all aside from a cup. I spent the next few minutes wondering if this was my time, if someone would come charging at me with a gun, and if I'd see my life flash before my eyes, fart and die.

Then, after the third inning, (WHICH WAS APPARENTLY THE LAST INNING OF THE GAME, SINCE THERE WAS SOME KIND OF MERCY RULE WHEN ONE TEAM SCORES MORE THAN FIVE POINTS OR SOMETHING, MAYBE THEY LIED TO ME ABOUT THIS BUT I DIDN'T CARE), one of the parents of the third basemen of the other black team, the tigers or the panthers, comes up to me, invites me to get pizza afterwards, LONG STORY SHORT and ASKS ME FOR MY NUMBER. I said no and ASKED FOR HERS.

Yes that is right we have the potential for an INTERRACIAL DATE on our hands.

Well, not really, because I am only into white girls, but let's be honest that sounds racist. I am currently not dating anyone and have not been all year basically, but I have some questions about this before I dial this number. FIRST OF ALL: Is there ANY WAY I am being set up here for some sort of ambush? I want to know where I should meet her and I know it's hard to find sexy locations in broad daylight. In fact I have never been on a first date in a public place during the day so I am struggling to think of a way to ask her out without being obvious about my security concerns.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHETHER THIS DATE IS A GOOD IDEA? And if so where should it be. Not even busses are safe. LOOK AT WHAT FOX NEWS UNCOVERED ON YOUTUBE:

Last edited by Wiglaf; May 5, 2012, 06:58. Reason: TWINKS should not play baseball.

Wait, a seedy neighborhood in Northern Virginia? There aren't very many of those...
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You obviously haven't spent much time in Bailey's Crossroads.

Parts of South Arlington and Arlandria also suck.

Comment

Yep, nothing bad happening in Northern Virginia...

MS-13 gang is branching into underage prostitution, authorities say

Comment

You have to bang her to prove that you're not racist...or gay.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
            You obviously haven't spent much time in Bailey's Crossroads.

Parts of South Arlington and Arlandria also suck.
            Yes, actually I have been to bailey's crossroads. But apart from (relatively) run-down buildings, the worst I've seen there are street-corner pot smokers.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Well, I guess that settles it. There's simply no way I can counter such powerful anecdotal evidence.

Comment

Isn't Fairfax County, Virginia basically the most upscale place on earth?

Comment

I WAS AT COACHELLA AND SAW THE TUPAC HOLOGRAM At one point I became intoxicated and RODE ON THE BACK OF A POOP TRUCK, which is the vehicle that carries away the excrement from portable potties.

Comment

That bus shooting happened on the bus route I used to take daily to work.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What job have you ever had?

Comment

They made you umpire? I didn't know you were Mexican.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          I WAS AT COACHELLA AND SAW THE TUPAC HOLOGRAM At one point I became intoxicated and RODE ON THE BACK OF A POOP TRUCK, which is the vehicle that carries away the excrement from portable potties.

The correct industry term is 'honey wagon'. As for refs, most I know are either parents of kids who play at other levels, or recent past players (older teens or twenty somethings). As for single mothers, they are definately in play.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                            Glad you liked the hologram, sir.

Comment

Either Way you better be wearing one of those: http://www.freshpolos.com/447099/pro...olo-Shirt.html
                              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                              X