CivRev for iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CivRev for iPad

My girlfriend has an iPad and I think might enjoy Civ. CivRev seems like it would be a good option, but I am hesitant mainly because of 'iPad' as I think that simple strategy games have a strong space (and she is probably more interested in that anyways).

Has anyone used CivRev for the iPad2 recently? Is it any good?

Is it fun?

Does it work well?

Her iPad does not have 3g (if it matters).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Got it, it runs fine.

It is 'clicking', once you get that the interface has lots of 'clicks' but is otherwise not bad.

It seems very civ1ish, which is a good thing. I have not played much. GF is still learning.

I don't know if there is a list of units/etc to be found anywhere?

Things seem much more direct. Attack or Make Peace. Focus on military or growth or tech. And so on. Still is pretty strategic for an iPad game (although not the most strategic iPad game).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Umm
      I really got curious and interested in it. But I've not idea about this new thing. Whats about the price? Actually, I've a low
      budget and can't afford more.
      Would you like to share some pics of this iPad?

Comment

Sounds Good...

Comment

Attack or Make Peace. Focus on military or growth or tech. And so on. Still is pretty strategic for an iPad game (although not the most strategic iPad game).

Comment

Focus on military or growth or tech. And so on. Still is pretty strategic for an iPad game (although not the most strategic iPad game).

Comment

I also have an iPad 2 and am curious how well this game performs.

Comment

Video games should be illegal.
                "

Comment

Working...
                X