Forum not refreshing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum not refreshing

Anyone else having issues where the forum doesn't refresh? I think new threads come up but they have 0 posts even if people post in them. I've checked on both Chrome and IE.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I agree, the forum has gotten stale.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Needs more spearmint
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

What happens if you grind up spearmint and mix it with Cajun seasoning?

Comment

So is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What problem?

No, seriously, not just you.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Forum not refreshing?

Try some Lipton's Iced Tea instead!
              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                What happens if you grind up spearmint and mix it with Cajun seasoning?
                Not sure, but i think you can find out in Morocco.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

When was this forum ever refreshing?
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    So is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?
                    No, I've got it as well. I think everyone's just cracking wise because they figure the mods know about it already.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

When was this forum ever refreshing?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                        No, I've got it as well. I think everyone's just cracking wise because they figure the mods know about it already.
                        The site's working fine. Stop trolling poor Albie.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I blame Plomp. Oh, and Funko. Can't forget Funko.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

MikeH's post bumped a thread. Mods have god-like powers in this new mixed up forum world. Who knew they had such privileges? And every post brings up some forum complaint or another, like "database error." But the posts end up here always. Weirder.

Comment

I keep getting 'database error' when I post. Mildly irritating.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                              X