Picture Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too easy.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Indeed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	etch_a_sketch_obama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	9093208
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

edit: xpost

Comment

Comment

Name:	guybrush20threepwood.jpg
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	9093209

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Name:	WOPR.jpg
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	9093212

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Swing, hammer, swing...

Name:	presence-Luddites-textile-mill-2.jpg
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	9093215
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Really? Hammers?

You could have used Big Macs or really food, It's the whopper fer chris' sakes.

ACK!

Comment

Molly's pictures suck. You either have no idea what they are or they're completely uncreative.

So here's Tube's suggestion for WOPR.

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                        Really? Hammers?

You could have used Big Macs or really food, It's the whopper fer chris' sakes.

ACK!

I'm not posting a picture of anything from that company. Also, I like the Luddites. It was a picture of a woman in front of a machine, fer Crissakes !!!!!

Pffrrttttt.

Name:	fart-in-your-general-direct.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	9093219

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          Molly's pictures suck. You either have no idea what they are or they're completely uncreative.
                          You're only saying that because you like things simple and spelled out in ball-numbing detail for you- and your visual lexicon is shallower than a flea's contact lens.

Comment

No, he's saying that because your images suck. I agree with him. If nobody gets it, it's not funny. If it's "oh I smash your computer with my hammer" it's also not funny. The point is to be funny.

@HC's picture:

Comment

Don't be poor sports. Molly pics are as valid as anyone's.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                                I'm not posting a picture of anything from that company. Also, I like the Luddites. It was a picture of a woman in front of a machine, fer Crissakes !!!!!

Pffrrttttt.
                                Dammit. You did fer Crissakes better than I did.

I ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X