X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm totally serious.

Comment

oh
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Asher's test lacks a certain something. Let's try this with a single subject- who is basically a beard with shouting tacked on.

Without-

With-

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I thought he was born with that beard...it is quite disturbing to see him without it!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
            I thought he was born with that beard...it is quite disturbing to see him without it!
            Especially as he looks like you without it.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              That's going to be hard for Asher to top.
              I am guessing Asher would like the idea of topping a younger version of George Clooney repeatedly and at length.

Given his seeming dislike of "oldies" he might not be interested in topping this vintage of Clooney
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                why, you have a beach body again?
                My torso has barely any hair. My legs are pretty hairy, though.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  Oh hell, why not. Here you go: George Clooney, with a beard.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]171627[/ATTACH]
                  Jesus Christ, he's half dead already.

Not only does he have a beard, he has a patchy beard of inconsistent colour and the man has one foot in the grave.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Put up or shut up.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I'm at work right now.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Okay, but it's been six days, and you're the one who issued the challenge.

Comment

I've been working 14 hour days, forgot about this thread completely.

Comment

Perfectly understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Jesus Christ, he's half dead already.

Not only does he have a beard, he has a patchy beard of inconsistent colour and the man has one foot in the grave.
                              There are plenty of older men who are actually more attractive than some younger men. Age by itself is not the exclusive factor in attractiveness - it's also how well does one take care of himself. George Clooney is a very attractive older man.

Still waiting for a picture from you.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X