Thanks Asher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Asher

Your ****ing gift of EU3 got me a stern reprimand at work for playing on company hours.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      Your ****ing gift of EU3 got me a stern reprimand at work for playing on company hours.
      Let me introduce you to the virtues of willpower
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
        Let me introduce you to the virtues of willpower
        Is he a cousin of Tyrone Power?
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I love Europa Universalis 3!
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I used to play loads of that game. One time I played as Denmark and conquered all of Scandinavia, then formed the country "Scandinavia" and colonized Greenland and Canada.

Comment

Asher is truly a devious genius.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

i loved EU2 and the mods for it were amazing. i have EU but still haven't really got to grips with it yet, too busy playing civ IV (caveman 2 cosmos).
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I had a great game going in HTTT as holland where I had all of south america by 1650. Then I decided to install Divine Wind and now I'm not able to get past 1450 without Burgundy or France reaming me.

Comment

Is it really such a challenge to refrain from playing computer games when you're at work?
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

EU3 rocks

Playing at work, not so much, especially if you get caught.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                        Is it really such a challenge to refrain from playing computer games when you're at work?
                        Rhetorical questions about restraint on a forum that get's most of its traffic by people posting from work during work hours.

Comment

It's not a rhetorical question. I don't go anywhere near sites like this at work, let alone play games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                            It's not a rhetorical question. I don't go anywhere near sites like this at work, let alone play games.
                            Well aren't you precious.

Comment

When do you plan to join the grown-up world?

Comment

Working...
                              X