Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b etor View Post
    I'll get there with him eventually.
    Then tell him you will eventually love him. Or you could just kick him in the balls too.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think I'd rather blow him.

Comment

That would probably be his preference as well.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

He didn't even know what a bj was until we started dating. Yeah that's his preference.

Comment

It's the best thing about Catholic girls.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I think I'd rather blow him.
              Then what are you going to say?

Comment

Nothing. I'll just smile and give him a kiss. That's what I usually do when he says something super cute or smart and I don't have anything to say. He knows that's my way of telling him I like what he said, but I don't want to detract from the moment by saying something else.

Comment

nice, an awkward moment replaced by a hug and kiss

Comment

Nothing. I'll just smile and give him a kiss. That's what I usually do when he says something super cute or smart and I don't have anything to say. He knows that's my way of telling him I like what he said, but I don't want to detract from the moment by saying something else.
                    Well if you are going to give him a kiss you should know that that will send a message. So will the blowjob (I'm making an assumption about how it will be performed).

Comment

1. If you don't love him, don't tell him you do.
                      2. If he tells you he loves you, don't pretend you didn't hear.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          thereby making you female?
                          No, however within six months, the woman referenced announced she was gay.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            1. If you don't love him, don't tell him you do.
                            2. If he tells you he loves you, don't pretend you didn't hear.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'll get there with him eventually.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                                If a guy says he loves you, and you don't want to say you love him back, just smile, and give him a quick blow job. It's like those twix commercials where they stall for time by shoving a twix in their mouths, except you're using the dude's dick.
                                This, of course, means that the guy will say "I love you" every single day. Be ready for that sort of committment to BJ's, b etor!
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X