What to do if your dog masturbates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do if your dog masturbates?

So, I am thinking of buying a dog. I have had 2 dogs before, both *****es (I mean female, not bad attitude), and I had not problem with them, but my father, whom I visited once a week when I was a kid, had a male doberman, and the dog had the gross habit of masturbating with his mouth lying on the carpet below the living room table.

I guess for most people that is not an issue, but I am thinking of only getting a female because I find the sight of a dog masturbating too gross. If any of you had a male dog, what did you do in those cases? tell him, "No! bad boy", hit him with the newspaper, tell him to move to another place so that it gets used to do that thing where he can't be seen?
    I need a foot massage

of course... "a dog"...

Cold watter usually helps I guess.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Buy it some suitable fantasy material- Pet Shop World, Best *****es, Poodles On Parade, and direct it to the appropriate area for relief- the neighbour's garden, preferably during a barbecue or visit from the local vicar, priest or neighbour's parents.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

What to do if your dog masturbates?
        Not a hell of a lot... it's what male dogs do...
        However, Molly...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Post it on youtube.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Dang! Mad Monk beat me to it
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Get your dog neutered, that will probably cut down on it.

Comment

Not really. My mother has a neutered male great dane who loves slorping on his hose. It's the sound that's really bothersome, especially when he decides to lie down and have a chew while all the humans eat dinner. SNORF SNORF SLURP SNORF PANT PANT PANT SNOOOORF SLURP SLURP PANT GURGLE PANT SNORF...
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Female dogs masturbate too...
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Get a cat.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Cats are not as cool as dogs.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Not true. The phrase is "cool cat" for a reason.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

and hot dog.

Proven.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

I've never heard of this before. ACS rocks so much.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just be thankful that teenage boys can't quite reach it with their tongues.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X