Last Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Call

BK's ban wears off this Saturday. Does anybody want to have some sort of intelligent/honest/sincere discussion in the remaining week? Clock's ticking, people.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

MrFun is doing everything he can.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Welcome back, Elok?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm holding out in vain hope that he's given up on this place after having eschewed it for 6 months. Also, welcome back Elok!
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          I'm holding out in vain hope that he's given up on this place after having eschewed it for 6 months. Also, welcome back Elok!
          Last Activity
          Today 14:58

He hasn't eschewed it... he keeps coming here even though he can't post anything.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
            MrFun is doing everything he can.
            You beat me to this. I was going to post that I've already been active while BK was away, thus defeating any attempts for intelligent discussions here.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Welcome back, Elok?
              Thanks. It felt like a long Lent--though I have less time for Poly and video games anyway, what with the little one and all.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

So you're not going to go with the benign neglect route, eh? It seems like it could be a parenting philosophy as well as a government management philosophy.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  http://apolyton.net/member.php/24017-Ben-Kenobi
                  He hasn't eschewed it... he keeps coming here even though he can't post anything.
                  That's beyond pathetic.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Perhaps we've all matured in Ben's absence and his trolls will no longer affect us.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      Perhaps we've all matured in Ben's absence and his trolls will no longer affect us.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

trolling? trolling? if it looks like a troll, walks like a troll, and quacks like a troll, it is one.

none of this behaviourist nonsense

Comment

That's beyond pathetic.
                          Almost as pathetic as using him as a cheap punching bag when he's been gone for 6 months.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            Thanks. It felt like a long Lent--though I have less time for Poly and video games anyway, what with the little one and all.
                            Real life
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's beyond pathetic.
                              You've never heard of lurkers?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X