Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter!!

Christos aneste! (Christ Is Risen!)
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Ugh...

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Good, maybe finally he'll call me back.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Weren't you supposed to do something first?

Happy Easter all!!!!!
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Happy Easter!

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Happy Easter!!
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Happy candy on a day other than halloween day!

Er, and happy easter too
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I have no candy

Comment

Happy Easter, folks!

To my left are three boxes of matzah; to my right, a huge box of Easter candy

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        Christos aneste! (Christ Is Risen!)
                        happy Easter
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I swear we're becoming the boring couple we made fun of when we were younger. The girlfriend and I went out for pizza for lunch today and the cute waitress in her early 20's asked us what we were doing for our Easter holiday. I responded that I got a hair cut and my girlfriend said she did the laundry. The waitress responded "wow, exciting stuff". It's sad because it's true.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Boring old bastard
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hey, you can't have the world's greatest grilled cheese sandwich every day.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X