X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    Isn't that illegal?
    Not according to Eric Holder!

The Fairmount Ave. polling station is about a mile and half from my house.

God I would love to bring a cameraman and confront them in November but I'll hopefully be at OCS then.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      So they don't give a damn about politics, right?

See this is what the Democrats do come election day in Philly... they get a bunch of vans and go door to door, asking people to come out and vote (for you know who... they give a pamphlet with the people to select). They also get homeless people to do so, as well.

I get it for the elderly and handicapped who may not be able to get to the polling station, but let's get real about what's really going on.
      So you're mad because the Democrats are exercising their first amendment rights as well as helping people get to the polling station?

Comment

Wait so he's going around complaining that Virginia and Texas are creating laws trying to stop black people from voting, when in Philadelphia there are actually marauding posses harassing people who vote for the wrong party?

Wow.

Comment

Wait so he's going around complaining that Virginia and Texas are creating laws trying to stop black people from voting, when in Philadelphia there are actually marauding posses harassing people who vote for the wrong party?

Wow.
          ARMED posses. Dude was carrying a baton.

You don't know how much I want to look for them come November and confront them on camera but hopefully I'll be at OCS by then.
          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; April 7, 2012, 19:32.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Wow.
            How exactly would they do that? I could be wrong but I'm assuming Philadelphia isn't so backwards that it doesn't even have the secret ballot yet.

Comment

They can profile people to guess who they'd vote for, then beat them up later. Like if a Cuban guy comes up, you know he's probably voting Republican.

Comment

Right.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They can profile people to guess who they'd vote for, then beat them up later. Like if a Cuban guy comes up, you know he's probably voting Republican.
                  They probably beat up everybody who isn't black, in case some white guy cast an absentee ballot. I'm going to join an opposing organization that dons white sheets and hoods so that I can make my race war fantasies come true
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    How exactly would they do that? I could be wrong but I'm assuming Philadelphia isn't so backwards that it doesn't even have the secret ballot yet.
                    Reports were that people were turning away from the station.

Voter intimidation doesn't require actual physical violence all the time. Look at the Jim Crow-era South.

Comment

American democracy in action is quite entertaining - makes italy look like a well functioning country :Popcorn:
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Obvious troll is obvious. We don't have organized crime syndicates running our elections.

Comment

What about the republican party?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It doesn't run the elections.

Comment

Obvious troll is obvious. We don't have organized crime syndicates running our elections.
                              Are you claiming that organized crime are controlling Italys elections ?
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                                The ID laws trouble me, because it is a form of a poll tax. You have to pay to get some form of ID and with these anti-voters laws, you would need an ID to vote.
                                That's ****ing priceless. A poll tax? Get out.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X