Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
    I must say though US, your coffee is really sh*t
    It really depends on which part of the country you're in.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Bend down? My washer is probably four feet tall. I can easily put my hands in without bending over.

Front loader I absolutely would need to bend low or squat.

Typical front-loader:

How can you NOT have to get low? Look at that thing! The top of the door would barely even make it to my knees.
      Jesus Christ. You do know they sell stands for them, right? Heck, now days they almost always come with stands unless you want to stack them like that. The stands are nice because they have a pull out drawer so you can put your detergent and what not in there out of sight.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why can you not bend down...I manage it perfectly fine? And stands for washing machines? Why?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          It really depends on which part of the country you're in.
          What about San Francisco? I may well be there later on in the year...you'll have to show me your great coffee
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It doesn't depend on the part of the country, it depends on how new your washing machine is. New ones are mostly front loaders.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

What? For coffee?
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                What? For coffee?
                Oh, I assumed Oerdin was talking about washing machines...didn't click the link to see what post he was picking.

No, coffee doesn't depend on what part of the country either. The major coffee franchises are nationwide.

Comment

I'm kidding...I figured you weren't talking about coffee...stop being so serious or I'll have to pop round and give you a slap I'm far closer than you think at the moment. Be afraid
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

What the **** are you doing anywhere near Pittsburgh?

Comment

Ah never mind, your location says Virginia. You should sort that out. And chill, grow a sense of humour or something
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Well what're you doing in Virginia?
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Oh you know, this and that
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

4. How do you obtain a ballot to vote? In Russia, you are automatically included in the voting list when you register your residence address, which is not the best way, of course.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              What the **** are you doing anywhere near Pittsburgh?
                              What are you doing in Pittsburgh?
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                                4. How do you obtain a ballot to vote? In Russia, you are automatically included in the voting list when you register your residence address, which is not the best way, of course.
                                Hahaha, Russian voting security! My sides hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X