No announcement yet.

Baseball is Here!! MLB 2012!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verlander just threw a 131 pitch complete game, where he touched triple digits on the radar gun thrice in the final inning.

It is April mother****ing 16th.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• More then thrice I believe. Plus nine strike outs today. Yes, he is a beast.

He has three starts and has pitched 25.1 innings (out of a possible 27 for you math nuts).

And... he's on MY fantasy team.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• At this rate, he'll be dead by the end of June.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Eh, we'll see. Going late into games is one of the things he's always done well. He is pretty damn sturdy. Not that they should keep him at this pace, but he can handle it.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• It is early, so I'll likely regret these words, but I'm really liking how the Mets are playing at the moment, especially the pitching staff.

If it doesn't rain tonight, I'll be able to see them face off against the Braves!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Anyone happen to catch the 18-2 thrashing of the Red Sox by the Rangers Tuesday night?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• NA-PO-LI! NA-PO-LI!
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• So Sloww, which team is going to beat the Rangers at the WS this time?

Comment

• On the 100th Anniversary of Fenway, I thought this was an appropriate discussion:

Is it OK to not like Fenway Park? Please don’t hate him – Mike Downey thinks it’s time for a new ballpark.

I'm on the side of the author. I think Fenway is only revered because its old. Otherwise, all I've heard is that its crowded, some seats are obstructed, and generally it isn't a fun place to actually WATCH a game.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I bet Detroit's Porcello looks a lot like Tuberski's avatar right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        I bet Detroit's Porcello looks a lot like Tuberski's avatar right now.
                        ACK!

Congrats Philip Humber

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• And hey, at least our short stop isn't wearing a silly hat.

Comment

• You talking about Elvis? I imagine his ears are warm.

Comment

• I am. And he still looks silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X