No announcement yet.

Baseball is Here!! MLB 2012!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broxton deal is interesting, the article I read said that the Reds already have the best bullpen in the league. Why is that the need they targeted?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Can't ever have too good of a bullpen in the playoffs.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Which is a power of the Rangers. Their bullpen rocks and Feliz isn't even back, if he comes back this year. Ogando is back though.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Derrick Dye(?) who plays music for the Cubs A team in Daytona got ejected from the game by the home umpire when he played "Three Blind Mice" after a controversial call went against the home team. Priceless!!!

Comment

• Some umpires are a little sensitive, aren't they?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Unbelievable win by the Tigers today.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• So the Cincinnati Reds are the #1 team in all of baseball?

What a strange season this is.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Remember the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Unbelievable win by the Tigers today.
                    Total implosion. Stick a fork in the Indians; they are done.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• My theory: Chris Perez was embarassed by the White Sox in his first game in CLE post-trade from Saint Louis (gave up several runs). Thus he's always hated the Sox and wants to play kingmaker and let the Tigers take the pennant.

His line (June 29, 2009):
                      Code:
                      IP	H	R	ER	BB	K	K	HBP
                      0.2	2	4	4	1	0	0	2
                      A fun game, and one I got to watch in person
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Remember the division.
                        The one with 3 playoff threats?

Also, Cincy has an above .600 winning percentage against the NL East and NL West. No other team has over .600 winning percentage against all the divisions in its league.

Comment

• King Felix

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Monster trade between Boston & the Dodgers. Whew.

Comment

• unblvbl!
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Tigers comeback win!

Gonna be one helluva race for the Central title and the wild card spots.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X