No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome lordwonderz. Yes there is space. Go make 10 posts so I can send you a PM.

Comment

Those smart bots need to be taught to wait few minutes between posts. With 2 seconds between 2 posts - that shows un-human abilities Or those are 2 minutes?

Comment

@ Bulgaria:
        I don't think bots can change their avatar
        AND it is two minutes ..

@ lord: welcome!
        Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

Oh, wb, Carthage

And welcome, Lord if you read this.

(I am trying to learn the damned wordpress and publish ton of pictures and my brain needs some cooling I feel too old to learn new things easy ) Anyone familiar with it by any chance?

Comment

is the game still open

Comment

is that ten posts yet?

Comment

o tried to send you a PM

Comment

how do I get in the game!!! please help me !!!!

Comment

I sent you a PM. Next time you need to up your posts, go around and make comments in the other threads around the forum
                    Last edited by Sommerswerd; April 26, 2012, 10:45.

Comment

• Having a problem connecting to the game - but it is a strange one.

I can connect, pick my civ, transfer the game data, but as a few seconds into the screen that does the initialization, map set up, etc, the game stops working and I get an error message. I tried 3 times, each with the same result.

I can log in and play my other pitboss games just fine, including both those that use mods and those that don't. This is a new one on me.

Anyone else having issues?

Comment

• French mystics are also having a problem penetrating the Initialization Ward. Must be some sort of Arabic curse preventing our spirits from entering the world! A reboot ritual may be required.

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoB) View Post
                          French mystics are also having a problem penetrating the Initialization Ward. Must be some sort of Arabic curse preventing our spirits from entering the world! A reboot ritual may be required.
                          Our Elders concur!

Comment

• I was able to play just fine. I think its fixed now. The barb animals suck BTW. They seem too strong. Ive lost 3 warriors to mere lions, most recently I lost to a lion with 75% odds in my favor,

brutal

Comment

• OOC
                              I'm having the same problem with lions, and wolves! Lost 3 warriors. Killled 5 beasts! Its a cruel deadly world.

Comment

• OOC: French mystics have successfully broken the Arabic curse and re-entered the world as well. The French have slain 2 bears, 2 panthers and 1 lion so far with no fatalities and only minimal wounded. Friendly civs should send private messengers to France and Gabriel can teach them the defensive magics necessary to defeat the beasts!

Comment

Working...
                                X