No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With logging in once a day you will be fine.. que what you intend to build..

With DoF we played until 1 A.D. with 8 hours on the clock.
    Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

And the game is on marathon speed as well. It'll be a while before we have anything interesting to do in the game, hah.

Comment

Great stories, great interaction !
        Keep it up.

Especially liked France and Netherlands..
        Last edited by Spain (DoB); April 4, 2012, 13:14.
        La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

Yes Great stuff guys

Comment

OOC

Too funny.

Originally posted by Netherlands (DoB) View Post
            "The girls tell the Warriors that the French only like young boys.

Comment

A Timer Idea?

On the discussion of the timer ... here's a suggestion ... over the weekend (as this is very early in the game)... what about decreasing the time to 8 hrs on Thursday night? Is Friday a holiday for everyone? Then on Sunday night change it back to 12 hrs. Just an idea to move it along through what I find a very boring part of the game. Anyways just an idea.

Comment

Question .. any way to turn off the advertisements here in Apolyton? Can I donate something to stop them?

Comment

Originally posted by China (DoB) View Post
                  On the discussion of the timer ... here's a suggestion ... over the weekend (as this is very early in the game)... what about decreasing the time to 8 hrs on Thursday night? Is Friday a holiday for everyone? Then on Sunday night change it back to 12 hrs. Just an idea to move it along through what I find a very boring part of the game. Anyways just an idea.
                  Could be an option, however I reckon a lot of people will be away from home during the easter days.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by China (DoB) View Post
                      Question .. any way to turn off the advertisements here in Apolyton? Can I donate something to stop them?
                      Send a PM to Robert Plomp.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I am timing out trying to contact the server. Can anyone else log into the game?

Comment

Nope. I am timing out as well.

Comment

Here as well.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I am timing out trying to connect. Somewhat like when I try to hook up with any woman lately. Oh well. All my life I've been unlucky.

Comment

I am working on the problem. Sorry to everyone for the delay. I have established that the Pitboss CPU is working, civstats and PYT are working, the game is working, my router is brand new, my internet is working, my network is working, the game is reachable from inside the network, and my Dyndns is working. So what that leaves is some problem with my IP taking direct connections, I think on the ISP side. I will call Comcast about it tommorow (1AM here). I changedf my services around today so they had to fool with my cable/internet and that is when the problem started AFAICT.

I will post here when its back up. Sorry again to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X