No announcement yet.

Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are links for the 2 most popular Turn trackers, Civstats and PYT. I figured that some of us are playing Civstats games and some are playing PYT games so this way you can just use what you already use, and not have to check some other site. It also gives us a backup if one goes down.

Civstats (Cs) Link:

Play Your Turn (PYT) Link:

Last edited by Sommerswerd; March 31, 2012, 14:11.

Comment

I put quotes around "Domination of Barbarians" to make my shortcut work.

Password to register leaders on civstats?

Comment

EDIT: Don't sign register yourself on Civstats or PYT. It will give away your identity (Great catch China)

And c'mon Holy Roma set your flag... Vatican City flag is definitely available
        Last edited by Sommerswerd; March 31, 2012, 21:47.

Comment

Wow you have to be the most accommondating person to set up two turn trackers. THANK YOU.
          I'd suggest that only one is required. I'll use Civstats.

Note you'll need to set up a dob account rather than use your normal login if you want to remain anon.
          Last edited by China (DoB); March 31, 2012, 20:09.

Comment

Originally posted by China (DoB) View Post
            Wow you have to be the most accommondating person to set up two turn trackers. THANK YOU.
            I'd suggest that only one is required. I'll use Civstats.

Note you'll need to set up a dob account rather than use your normal login if you want to remain anon.
            Great Point China! It's true if you set up your Civstats, people will be able to see your name. Maybe i should just disable that feature to be on the safe side.

Comment

Well ... isn't that the whole point to see who has played and not? Which is why we should use only one source. As long as people create a new account with DoB I don't think you need to disable names in CIV stats. Please don't remove CIVStats !

Comment

No no I wont remove Civstats, I will just stop advertising the password to register. If someone wants to register for civstats, I can just remind them about how it will give away their name

Comment

9 hrs and many civs to go

pause?

Comment

I cant play for one... Still no pass to the game. Out for 14 hrs
                    Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
                      No no I wont remove Civstats, I will just stop advertising the password to register. If someone wants to register for civstats, I can just remind them about how it will give away their name
                      ok ok excellent. I misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by Portugal (DoB) View Post
                        9 hrs and many civs to go

pause?
                        Yes I think we should pause to let the players get their "stuff" in gear.

Comment

paused

Comment

Game unpaused and repaused so i could make my move. It's turn 1 and I am already an accomplice to breaking the rule that players should not pause the game!

Comment

Watch out - we have a badass over here

Comment

The game does not seem to be paused from may end, so someone should log in and repause. I probably should have set the first turn to 72 hours. Thats what I usually do when hosting games. Mea Culpa.

And yes, pausing is against the rules unless you have my permission, but whatever, people can't miss their first turn, I know that. So thanks Portugal for pausing. Hopefully we can get the few stragglers straightened out soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X