No announcement yet.

Carpet Cleaning San Marcos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Markos advertizing his carpet cleaning service here?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Oriental Rugs offers you to get the particular world's very best selection of discounted area rugs and also mats on the best prices. All while supplying industry-leading customer service. Shop today regarding area rugs simply by style, area rugs by color, brand, size, and even more.

Comment

Wow. This thread sure pulls in spambots. And we haven't even used 'tear up her carpet' or 'carpet munchers'...
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I am having a Dyson DC58 Handheld Vacuum Cleaner .It ergonomically fits into the shape of the hand - center of gravity located towards the grip for easy handling.. I have consider it to be the best hand held vacuum cleaner now-a-days.. I mainly use this to clean stairs, cars and quick kitchen cleanup

Comment

I have an RC 10" Handel's that often results in the need for kitchen floor cleaning.

Comment

Nice to see that Markos is back advertising his business.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

This is a classic thread of Apolyton.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                X