• Show
Clear All

• Fox News - the most reliable, and accurate news network

Click image for larger version

Name:	549680_10150618972502218_639267217_9369025_94200230_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	9135488

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

That... that can't be real.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's not.
      Graphic shows errors in a Fox News report about the killing of three French soldiers in Toulouse?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Theres no need to parody a parody.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Originally posted by Snopes
          The original June 2011 screen capture was preserved by Mediabistro for featuring a small error of its own: It included a picture of comedienne Tina Fey portraying Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live rather than a genuine picture of the 2008 vice-presidential nominee herself.

Really, it's the "CRAZY BUDDHIST MADMAN KILLS 4 IN TOOLOOZ" that gives it away.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So the real question is...did MrFun think it was real?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

While it is true MrFun should have checked better, I don't see why he wouldn't believe it was real... It is fox news: the news channel for dumb and uneducated American republicans.
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

It's sad, because there are so many real faux pas on Fox News to laugh at. Why would anyone need to make some up?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Is this a new low for MrFun?
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

The original was funny enough
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

This is how the internet works. Gaff is made, everyone laughs at it. Parodies of gaff are made, some people laugh at it. Parodies of gaff become extremely widespread, it becomes a meme. Millions of people laugh at it. Meme becomes old, people laugh at those still posting the meme, latecomers laugh at the meme. Eventually meme becomes universally sad, people just feel sorry for those posting the meme. People post the meme to grate on the nerves of those who are sick of it.

This is how it should be. This progression maximizes the amount of utility initiated by the gaff. While the second to last step is not of direct benefit, it's a necessary result of the maximization of value and leads to further potential utility (pissing people off).

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                        While it is true MrFun should have checked better, I don't see why he wouldn't believe it was real... It is fox news: the news channel for dumb and uneducated American republicans.
                        I first came across it on a friend's Facebook wall, and I posted a comment saying that it had to be a parody, but I still was not sure 100 percent. Then another person commented in the thread, pointing out that it in fact, is not real.

But it seems to speak volumes about Fox News quality in "news" when some people are not sure if the above graphic is a parody, or the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          That... that can't be real.
                          See? I was not the only person who knows Fox News well enough, that I had to second guess myself.

Comment

I remember back when union workers and government employees in Wisconsin organized protests against anti-union laws. One day I was in Madison when they had one of the protests and I saw people carrying inflatable palm trees.

IIRC, the inflatable palm trees was to make fun of the fact that Fox News confused Florida with Wisconsin by presenting news about a protest that was happening in Florida, but reporting it as if it was happening in Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                              But it seems to speak volumes about Fox News quality in "news" when some people are not sure if the above graphic is a parody, or the real thing.
                              Only retards would have doubts that the above graphic is a parody.

Comment

Working...
                              X