No announcement yet.

Fox News - the most reliable, and accurate news network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that's why you were the first to point out it was a fake...
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Yes, clearly I must have believed it was real because I didn't see the thread until well after someone else who isn't a ****** (Asher, in this case) was the first to point out that it was a fake. That's the kind of sterling logic I've come to expect from you...

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh noes... Drake thinks I am a ****. He is so creative that even his insults are borrowed from someone else.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I don't think you're a ****; I know you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
            Only retards would have doubts that the above graphic is a parody.
            Hey, don't call Lorizael a ******. That's not nice.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              Only retards would have doubts that the above graphic is a parody.
              You know what was retarded? When Fox News thought that palm trees grew in Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                Hey, don't call Lorizael a ******. That's not nice.
                Don't drag me into this. I posted doubting its veracity and then went to look it up. Asher posted before my research was complete.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

When I originally saw the graphic on Facebook I had doubts that it was real too, but given Fox News' track record, I still was not 100 percent sure until a few minutes later.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    When I originally saw the graphic on Facebook I had doubts that it was real too, but given Fox News' track record, I still decided to post a thread without a hint of incredulity.
                    fixed
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What was the point of being a liberal arts major in college if it didn't even teach you when to put commas in your thread titles?
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                        Oh noes... Drake thinks I am a ****. He is so creative that even his insults are borrowed from someone else.
                        Spoilers please.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          Don't drag me into this. I posted doubting its veracity and then went to look it up. Asher posted before my research was complete.
                          Your response was quite reasonable and definitely not retarded.

Comment

You know, Mr. Fun could have done better, there's no doubt about it. It was an obvious fake, we all agree, but let's face it, it's not difficult to find material equally as crass, ignorant, inaccurate and downright stupid on Fox News. You simply have to have a little dilligence, do a little work, roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty. Mr.Fun didn't do that, and it's his fault. He could have done better.

There's just one eensie-weensie tiny little problem.

He'd have to actually watch Fox News.

No one shoud have to do that, so I say we give him a "pass" on this one.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Now that's retarded.

Comment

Yah! No need for the "dilligence, do a little work, roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty" ... that's all unnecessary because it's so easy

Comment

Working...
                                X