Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, Brits, what do you have to say for yourselves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, Brits, what do you have to say for yourselves?

In short, a guy works at a big chain pub in England. Customer comes out of the bathroom and claims he saw an eyeball under the urinal drain. They investigate. They enter a back room. A man hurries past, screaming that he is innocent. Both men regain their composure. They soon discover:

The plumbing for the urinal had been carefully removed and put to one side, leaving a hole in the masonry big enough for a head and shoulders to squeeze in. Tissue paper had been laid on the exposed brickwork to provide a comfortable head rest for what seemed to be a lengthy session of being pissed on. By men. In secret. In a toilet belonging to pretty much the biggest pub chain in Britain. Oh, and did I mention the snorkel?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

As far as fetishes go, golden showers are pretty tame.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I feel that this goes slightly beyond that, as it adds a touch of voyeurism to the mix.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes to make it twice as disturbing.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Orf wiv dere heads!
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

More like piss on dere heads.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That's a Wetherspoons for you.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Yes to make it twice as disturbing.
                More.

For me, voyeurism without consent is a type of assault.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Consent without voyeurism is just plain teasing.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Voyeurism combined with public nudity isn't quite the same as voyeurism combined with non-public nudity. If I'm taking a shower in a locker room and somebody is ogling my wang then I'd be a bit taken aback, but nothing compared to taking a shower in my apartment with somebody on a ladder looking in through the window. I've pissed in enough trough urinals that I put urinals in the same category as locker room showers.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

True.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You might have your c*ck out at a public urinal but you still aren't expecting people to be staring at it.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Also drinking from it.

Comment

He was wearing a snorkel so not drinking?
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Hm. Yes. I suppose I did misinterpret that. But you know what? I think I'm done thinking about this.

Comment

Working...
                              X