How old are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old are you?

Just was thinking it had been a long time since we had one of these.

I would expect most were born in the 80s.

JM
    The 00s
    0.00%
    The 10s
    0.00%
    The 20s
    3.23%
    The 30s
    9.68%
    The 40s
    8.06%
    The early 50s
    8.06%
    The late 50s
    6.45%
    The early 60s
    1.61%
    The late 60s
    6.45%
    The early 70s
    6.45%
    The late 70s
    14.52%
    The early 80s
    17.74%
    The late 80s
    9.68%
    The early 90s
    4.84%
    The late 90s
    0.00%
    Not in highschool yet
    0.00%
    I am in elementary
    0.00%
    My daddy is helping me type
    1.61%
    Growing in the tummy
    1.61%
    Sparkle in the eye
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I guess the oldsters are more inclined to vote. Or just get up earlier.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This August I'll become a Sexaginarian.

The title of the tread is "How Old Are You?", not "When were you born?" I looked at the poll and thought the choices were supposed to be age ranges, not birth year ranges. I wonder if the guy answering "The 30's" thought the same thing. Does anyone really beleive we have an 80 year old posting on the forum?
      Last edited by Dr Strangelove; March 2, 2012, 09:33.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I was born in the mid 80s.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I was born in the mid 70s.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

()
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I was born in 1980 too.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I guess I'll round up.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So most people who've posted so far don't have an accurate value on the list to choose from.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                    I wonder if the guy answering "The 30's" thought the same thing. Does anyone really beleive we have an 80 year old posting on the forum?
                    Lefty is claiming to be younger than he really is again.

Comment

Someone in their 30s is even more dumb than the average Polytubby.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

So, if a 'decade' is 10 years, someone born in 1970 should correctly answer'the late 60s'.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Someone born in 1970 is born in the 70's, and is born in the 6th decade
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                              This August I'll become a Sexaginarian.

The title of the tread is "How Old Are You?", not "When were you born?" I looked at the poll and thought the choices were supposed to be age ranges, not birth year ranges. I wonder if the guy answering "The 30's" thought the same thing. Does anyone really beleive we have an 80 year old posting on the forum?

There have been a couple of old guys, some might be 80 by now if they are still around.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X