NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, this is not my year.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Who put the nickel in Arizona??? 24-3 over Philly, 17 min left.
      Hope they can hang on... That would be hilarious.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Who put the nickel in Arizona??? 24-3 over Philly, 17 min left.
        Hope they can hang on... That would be hilarious.
        I feel personally vindicated - Kolb is a much better QB than Vick.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Please stop with that tired old argument. No one cares.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Please stop with that tired old argument. No one cares.
            Hey - I'm enjoying him ripping the Eagles to shreds.

Looks like the Chargers are a helluva lot weaker than I thought.

I thought this would be a shootout. Instead I get the bull**** (PR INTs), points scored against me and lose to go 1-5 AGAIN. FML.

Stat of the year.

Chargers WITH Ryan Mathews = 0-1.

Chargers WITHOUT Ryan Mathews = 2-0.

They need to bench his *** and run with Battle.

Turner TD - the week I sit him. *sigh*.

Comment

• Chargers look *awful* this year. Looks like I was wrong about them. Glad I picked up Schaub and Flacco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Umm...

Bush: 18/55yds 1TD, 2/18yds
                Murray: 18/31yds 1TD, 3/17yds
                Fully aware of that. I'm just being greedy.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• ...and just to continue my whining, the refs tonight are going to get somebody killed.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• By the way, the Skelton-led Cardinals beat the Vick-led Eagles last year, as well. Ken Whisenhunt must have Andy Reid's number.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                      ...and just to continue my whining, the refs tonight are going to get somebody killed.
                      ...and embarrass themselves in the process. Before the season started I was on the "they're refs, how hard can it be to replace them" bandwagon. But this is ridiculous.
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Wow, that was quite the game...and quite the finish!

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Patriots lose again! And because they smacked around the Baltimore defense, My lossless team has a chance still.

Comment

• Well, the replacement refs have now cost a team a game.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                              Well, the replacement refs have now cost a team a game.

ACK!
                              They sure did. I watched the last quarter and they were really flag happy. It seemed like every play was a penalty and many of them were horrendous calls. I am the farthest thing from a Packer fan and even I could tell that was an INT to end the game, not even counting the missed offensive pass interference on the same play! As the announcers said, it is time for the coaches to go to the owners and have them understand what a problem this is that is costing teams games. Maybe they can convince Goodell that the strike has to be settled.

Comment

• This is ****ing awesome.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X