Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to contact admin?

Hi,

I joined this board so I could shoot an email/PM to an admin (Robert Plomp) about an archived game, but am unable to send PMs until I've made 10 posts. Is there some other way to contact an admin?

Thanks,
    Diagoras

site admin

How do get in contact with a site admin?

Comment

Just post nine more times. It's largely a hurdle to frustrate spambots, no big deal. You could post about whatever game you wanted to PM Plomp about, and he'd likely see it/have it brought to his attention.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Diagoras View Post
        I joined this board so I could shoot an email/PM to an admin (Robert Plomp) about an archived game,
        So, what game is it?

but am unable to send PMs until I've made 10 posts.
        Well, you still have nine to post.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

This is the right place to ask questions to us!
          Welcome on board!
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by choohanmartin View Post
            How do get in contact with a site admin?
            What do you need?

Comment

There are two simple options - seance or ouija board
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Apparently, that 10 post requirement is too great of a hurdle for some.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hi,

I joined this board so I could shoot an email/PM to an admin (Robert Plomp) about an archived game, but am unable to send PMs until I've made 10 posts. Is there some other way to contact an admin?

Thanks,
                  Diagoras

Smoke signal.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The real question is: how can we contact you back to tell you how you can contact us?
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

On this thread?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Get on your hands and knees. Stretch your left arm way out, at the same time stretching your right leg way back. Now howl.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                        X