Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Icons in CTP2

Hi everyone,
    I am new to modifying the program and I have a question regarding the location of the files listed in uniticon.txt. I am trying to figure out where I need to place the tga file to add wonders from CTP1. I have the tga file, but when I do a search for any of the other tga files listed in the uniticon file, the search returns zero results. I do get results if I search for files related to units. I am trying to add the stonehenge wonder from CTP1. I can get everything else to work except for the icon. I currently have the icon set to the great pyramids. Thanks in advance for your help. I am sure to have more questions in the future.
    I am really excited that I found this website. I love CTP and CTP2 - I wish they would make a CTP3.

The program looks first in folder called ..\ctp2_data\english\graphics\pictures\ folder. Replace english with whatever language you are using if it is not English. If it is a *.tga file and if it is not there than the program replaces the extension by *.rim and checkes whether that is in a *.zfs file in the same folder.

If it is not there it checks the ..\ctp2_data\default\graphics\pictures\ folder for the same files. From our CTP2 download database you can the ZFS viewer, so explore the *.zfs files.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Thanks for your help, Martin. The link I found to download the viewer appear to be broken. Is there somewhere else in the site I should look? Thanks again.
      Mike

Comment

I also benefitted from the answer thanks.

Comment

Here is the link for the ZFS-viewer.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
          X