No announcement yet.

fantasy baseball at yahoo....once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dropped the minimum IP for the 1st week since teams are playing a short schedule
    it will be resumed for the 2nd week...

Comment

• I'm curious about this phantom post by Berz...
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I don't even remember if I drafted a backup catcher or not.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Well, according to my draft stats, Fist is my main competition in the league this year. He was trouncing me all week and now I am starting to even things out. How will things look tomorrow?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Only 22 weeks or so left, I give up.

It can happen to Fist, it can happen to all.

SAN FRANCISCO -- Giants closer Brian Wilson is likely headed for surgery on his right elbow after an MRI revealed structural damage and an issue with the ligament, and his season could be in jeopardy.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yeah, he was a gamble tho, I never really started him, still deciding who to pick up. I'm much more concerned over Bautista, he's supposed to do a little better than batting .206 with a single homer.. I hope he won't become this year Adam Dunn :P

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                Well, according to my draft stats, Fist is my main competition in the league this year. He was trouncing me all week and now I am starting to even things out. How will things look tomorrow?

Well, I guess I'll just take my current #1 ranking and give up, since Fist is your main competition...

I must break you this week, Ozzy.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• We'll see, hot shot..

Comment

• Thankfully I have a certain Cy Young winner/MVP on my side.

Comment

• Play ESPN fantasy games. Create or join a fantasy league. Use the ESPN Draft kit, read fantasy blogs, watch video, or listen to ESPN fantasy podcasts.

Kind of addicting.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I can't hit the seal tank

Comment

• I can't either. I knock the hell out of that fire boat though.

Comment

• Picking up and then release a player in a single day just to increase you transaction count. Shame on you Berz.

Comment

• anybody else getting pissed off by yahoo's full count pop up in the lower left of their scoreboard? I sure did, even sent them a suggestion

Comment

• Obviously no one here is in Baltimore. Orioles fans had the class to give Josh Hamilton a standing ovation.

Comment

Working...
                                X