X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I the draft.

I Prince Fielder.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

wow I am an idiot, did not realize Pujols had not been picked yet. Just assumed he had been.

Oh well, CarGo and Upton aren't too shabby I guess.

Comment

Yea, I almost took him 3rd overall, and then was shocked how far he fell. I think for as long as I've been playing fantasy baseball with you guys Pujols and Hanley had 1 and 2 locked down every year. Amazing to see neither of them picked in the first round.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I actually thought you did draft him

Comment

damn Guy, maybe I was suffering from a delusion but I figured I'd have a chance at Granderson and one helluva OF

I'll input the draft picks from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Fistandantilus View Post
              I actually thought you did draft him
              Heh, I did initially... but then I decided to change it and go with the sentimental pick instead.

Comment

... I will have to rebound with my back to back round 2 and 3 picks. I'm pissed I missed Pujols.

I was going to take Braun, but I dunno, I am kind of wondering if all this steroid controversy is going to get into his head.

Comment

I'm keying on one stat that made me go with someone else over Pujols. I would have taken Fielder before him, too.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've made some minor adjustments in our settings

I had to lock the league since yahoo wouldn't let me reset it to 8 people and I dropped the min IP from 18 to 16. The playoff is a standard 4x4 (2 week) with the final week being 10 days like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      I'm keying on one stat that made me go with someone else over Pujols. I would have taken Fielder before him, too.
                      Good. That makes me feel better about taking Fielder so early.

Comment

damn, MGuth and UR just showed up at the new ffz

oh well... Not even sure they'd want to play, but we're rolling now

Comment

Well its early March, they knew this was coming. Should have checked in earlier if they wanted in. But yea, things are moving along nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            damn Guy, maybe I was suffering from a delusion but I figured I'd have a chance at Granderson and one helluva OF

I'll input the draft picks from time to time
                            Curtis Granderson + ability to hit lefties + Yankee Stadium = PROFIT

I ****ing love Curtis Granderson. I wish he was still a Tiger. It hurts to root against the Yankees now, because I legitimately want him to succeed, he is a helluva guy, and a helluva player.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              Curtis Granderson + ability to hit lefties + Yankee Stadium = PROFIT

I ****ing love Curtis Granderson. I wish he was still a Tiger. It hurts to root against the Yankees now, because I legitimately want him to succeed, he is a helluva guy, and a helluva player.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                                damn, MGuth and UR just showed up at the new ffz

oh well... Not even sure they'd want to play, but we're rolling now
                                Start another one

Comment

Working...
                                X