fantasy baseball at yahoo....once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong thread, Einstein.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

damnit i need to learn how to putt, and with a short game I'd be pretty decent

Comment

So when are we kicking this thing off?
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

eh, we only got 8 people so far

but we'll start drafting the first 3-5 days of march

I'll do the draft order march 1

Comment

remember to make me draft first berz, thanks.

Comment

we had 14 people last year

at least the draft will move fast

Comment

I think some people are already acting narcissistic and waiting.

I'm trying a totally new strategy this year. New strategy? That's a joke. I'm trying to use strategy for a change.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'll give it a couple more days, we'll fly thru the draft with 8-10 people. But I just posted the info at the new FFZ site yesterday so I wanna wait a bit more

I'll do the draft order Friday and we can start drafting then

Comment

Did you PM all the usual suspects?
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

no, league email

Comment

I hope we get a couple more guys

Comment

Yeah. Some people just like to talk about their opinions. Give them a chance to show proof and they decline.

Comment

I'd like 10, but I'd actually prefer 8 people who play their teams all the way

Where's Stuie (City Hobgoblins)? If we find 1 more our running champ will have to stay and defend his title

anyway, no rush... We fly thru these drafts

No Sanabas this year?

Comment

I won't be online till monday in case you want to start the draft this week-end sorry

Comment

Unless you left a list.

The continuing saga. People working during the week and trying to get things done on the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X