No announcement yet.

fantasy baseball at yahoo....once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatev. Like I said, I'm sure it was all talked out. Just not my cuppa tea.

Why only 11 categories?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

just the basics, trying to avoid duplication without skewing the relative importance of various cats too much

Comment

Anyone watched "Moneyball"? Good flick. Now, I'm reading the book.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Excellent film.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'll wait for hbo

and Tiger's lookin good

Comment

It won't let me join for some reason:

There was a problem
              There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

huh, I'll open it up to 16 or more and that should take care of it.... I remember this same problem from last year and never did figure out why. Give me 15 min and try again

Comment

I'm in. This league is becoming a annual tradition.

Comment

I ran into the same thing. It was automatically there waiting for me and I didn't know it. Same message.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are the FFZ leagues moving over here, or did those forums relocate somewhere else? I'd play again if we had enough teams and a place to draft. And about this league, it looks interesting. Are you looking for extra managers? Whats up with the only change your lineup once a week thing though? Seems like that makes it much less useful to have decent players on your bench to put in on off days.

Comment

howdy, dont know whats up with ffz, we've done h2h weekly leagues here for years and usually have a daily league too if there's enough interest. Weekly is a bit more popular since it takes less time to maintain. You're welcome to join

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                          I liked the stats we used last year,, but I think I'm going to pass this year unless you absolutely need someone to round off the league.
                          you're the defending champ

Comment

I know, I am awesome that way.
                            "

Comment

He's going out on top.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

geez, wtf happened today? I got 4 players at +3 or more with only Mickelson and Couples under par

I'm in trouble this week

Comment

Working...
                                X