Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could somebody clean up the "staff" list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could somebody clean up the "staff" list?

I know of at least two people who are still listed as "staff" on Poly's server, despite not having performed any staff functions for years. AFAICT their listing as "staff" has no effect but to make these people, and any others who might have slipped through the cracks with them, impossible to ignore. I imagine it would be a pretty quick fix; could some mod be a real dear and cleanse the staff list of posters who are no longer working for the site?

Thanks!
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Er, I take it that's a "no"? Or is it just a low-priority thing?
    1011 1100

Comment

It's a low priority thing for now.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Well, I cleaned our Moderator list, I emptied the DG Mod usergroup, but I still have the Moderator usergroup, and the ACS Staff Member / Hosted Site Admin usergroup to cleanup.

Anyway, less people running around with the staff badge, but still there are too many.

And of course anyone who want to have back his or her staff badge shall PM me and tell me what he or she can do for Apolyton.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

You, sir, are the man

But it sounds like it's a much more complicated procedure than I'd anticipated. I was thinking all you had to do was something akin to a query of everyone listed under "staff privileges" or something like that in the system, and simply snip off the dead branches. So you have a bunch of different groups with "staff" as a property instead?
          1011 1100

Comment

Now can I have a PCR too? I don't believe in Deities.

Comment

Working...
            X