No announcement yet.

Yearly request to UNBAN YO YO YO HEY, and that other dude.... we forgot... :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yearly request to UNBAN YO YO YO HEY, and that other dude.... we forgot... :/

Now that we are under new leadership, and the leadership respects the ideas of the game civilization, wouldn't an attempt at a comically forum invasion be within the games paramaters, as it is INVASION key word.

Thank you for your time, Robert Plumbob.

I remember Yo Yo Yo Hey. Was Spink the other one perma-banned? Or was it Yo Yo Mah?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Please prove this is a yearly request.

Comment

Well minus leap years, it may still be in the archives course they usually lock this thread.

Comment

Yo Yo Yo Hey and Spink were already released 3 years ago when Jeroen and me took over Apolyton and we did this big pardon to all members with a perm-ban.
          All they have to do is PM one of us with their current account so that we can unban it.

Anything else?
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

May 12, 2009:

The King is dead, Long live the King! To celebrate the new ownership we have decided to lift all permabans. All members that are banned, like Yo_Yo_Yo_Hey and Stewart Spink, can request a lifting by sending a PM to the administrators.

Comment

Strange I'm still banned. Hmm i guess not *ALL*

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                Strange I'm still banned. Hmm i guess not *ALL*
                How can you post while you're banned?

Comment

See:

http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/195243-POST-COUNT!

You rejected my request.

To make a long story short, I lost control of my account, during a time of distress (which was quite scary I went all suicidal IRL, was not in a good frame of mind at the time). I would want to rename it anyways i'm not quite sure its in the system now even.

Comment

Ignore the Douches request. He's a lil baby.
                    Originally posted by Thorn
                    I need qualified help!

Comment

Well minus leap years, it may still be in the archives course they usually lock this thread.
                      So that would be a no?

Comment

Correct he can't count, btw Thorn this year is a leap year.
                        Originally posted by Thorn
                        I need qualified help!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                          How can you post while you're banned?
                          I lol'd
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

See:

http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/195243-POST-COUNT!

You rejected my request.

To make a long story short, I lost control of my account, during a time of distress (which was quite scary I went all suicidal IRL, was not in a good frame of mind at the time). I would want to rename it anyways i'm not quite sure its in the system now even.
                            So you want me to unban one of your old DL's that once was lost while you were suicidal, and there's like 10,000 lost posts in there, which I have to transfer to this account.

Seriously, I do simply not understand what has happened.
                            Why don't you try to explain it?

Comment

Don't believe a word he says

The "truth" is that he continually acted like a jerk and a mad man, even to the point of having two of his accounts get into a flame war with each other (and it was funny when we he forgot to change his log on back and it was obvious that he was he yelling at himself)... He constantly created DL to cause disruptions (he thought he was being funny) and toward the end, wasn't even entertaining any more. He was banned multiple times (ALL WELL DESERVED) and finally, we did allow him back, but as the ultimate punishment, we wouldn't allow him to use ANY of his multiple old accounts, including his primary EVC account. He's been thorn ever since.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X