No announcement yet.

Yearly request to UNBAN YO YO YO HEY, and that other dude.... we forgot... :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember EVC ever having 10000 posts.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
      Don't believe a word he says
      I concur with Ming.

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      I don't remember EVC ever having 10000 posts.

JM
      He didn't, maybe cumulative after all the post count reductions, but then again we already know Thorn's math skill is lacking.
      Originally posted by Thorn
      I need qualified help!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Don't believe a word he says

The "truth" is that he continually acted like a jerk and a mad man, even to the point of having two of his accounts get into a flame war with each other (and it was funny when we he forgot to change his log on back and it was obvious that he was he yelling at himself)... He constantly created DL to cause disruptions (he thought he was being funny) and toward the end, wasn't even entertaining any more. He was banned multiple times (ALL WELL DESERVED) and finally, we did allow him back, but as the ultimate punishment, we wouldn't allow him to use ANY of his multiple old accounts, including his primary EVC account. He's been thorn ever since.
        This coming from my arch enemy that calls himself: Ming the Merciless, after an evil villain off of Flash Gordon. Trust the villain over the Pariah? your choice, i guess but choose wisely, Ming will eat your soul, after all he eats babies!!!!!

I was emperor for a short time (post count) then i got reduced to King, Prince, and then finally warrior.

Comment

Even the worst criminial deserves the right to advocat himself by explaining what happened.
          So does Thorn.

So far the prosecutor though does a far better job explaining the situation.
          So for now (Again) this case has been closed and the verdict is: the old verdict still stands.

Now the only question I have is, did Thorn open this thread, knowing that the perm bans on yyyh and spink were lifted and did he hope that he could get his banned DL/FL accounts unbanned as well
          In that case it's at least a clever approach
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

The insane do not try to be clever. They just DO...

and usually are.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
            X