2012 NFL Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 NFL Offseason

Let the free agency talk, trade speculation and draft rumors begin.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

We could start by listing all the WRs and OLs the Bears could use but won't sign...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Any chance they might trade up to get Blackmon?
      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Have the Redskins signed Peyton yet?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Have the Redskins signed Peyton yet?
          Why would you want him when you can get Robert Griffin?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't want Peyton, although it's not clear the Skins can/will get RG3. But with Dan Snyder as owner...
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              We could start by listing all the WRs and OLs the Bears could use but won't sign...
              At wide receiver, you just know the Bears will take the most broken down, over the hill receiver who made the pro bowl once five years ago. Preferably they will be from other Carolina or Dallas, and willing to die.

Comment

or deal drugs to supplement the crappy pay.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                  At wide receiver, you just know the Bears will take the most broken down, over the hill receiver who made the pro bowl once five years ago. Preferably they will be from other Carolina or Dallas, and willing to die.
                  Trade for Brandon Marshall?
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Brandon was on local talk radio hyping that possibility.
                    Hoping to reconnect with his boy friend.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Brandon was on local talk radio hyping that possibility.
                      Hoping to reconnect with his boy friend.
                      Hey Brandon's wife stabbed him and Jay's fiancee kept dumping him... they could use time away from women

Comment

Now that she's prego, I'm sure everything will be OK. And if you don't believe me, ask any woman. Because having a child fixes every relationship.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X