And here's the truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here's the truth...

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I'm assuming that there's a point that you're trying to make. What is it?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What if I play both D&D and fantasy football?
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        I'm assuming that there's a point that you're trying to make. What is it?
        The point is he's an idiot hipster who tailgates at Chargers' games drinking wine coolers and eating soy while doth protesting too much that he should be eating meat while he has no interest in the actual game on the field and can't tell the difference between holding and a safety.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Real Fantasy Football
          Attached Files
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Real Fantasy Football

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post

Comment

Seriously, does he think he's going to get much play out of calling fantasy football D&D for jokes on a site dedicated to a FREAKING TURN BASED STRATEGY game?!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hell yeah! I love it!
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      The point is he's an idiot hipster who tailgates at Chargers' games drinking wine coolers and eating soy while doth protesting too much that he should be eating meat while he has no interest in the actual game on the field and can't tell the difference between holding and a safety.
                      How dare you? I do not drink wine coolers.

Oh, and while I am not a huge fan I do indeed know the difference between holding and a safety, thank you.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        Real Fantasy Football
                        Not all of us are able to have the play boy bunnies officiate our fantasy football drafts.

Comment

Working...
                        X